Wednesday 6 May 2015

Altered Yorkshire Tea Box

ALTERED YORKSHIRE TEABAG BOX
Materials 
1box 
Tim Holtz distress ink,Walnut.
Centurian pearlised card (Hobbycraft or CC)
Bella Rosa paper pad 
UHU glue
Brown Promarker pen
Tim Holtz metal feet ( Hobbycraft or online shops)
Embellishments of your choice

Method
I first cut down the 4 sides of the box so it laid flat allowing me to cover completely with the Centurian card,so the whole box is a blank canvas on the outside.then covered the outside again completely with the Bella Rosa papers.edged with brown Pro marker.

Then proceeded to do the same inside the box.
If you wish to fix tags or pages inside its a bit more complecated,I measured a piece of paper to fit the inside left of the box and concertina,d it this I stuck down leaving pockets for the pages to fit in ( see Pics) I glued them in.
The feet I used UHU glue to fix but you could use pins,I chose the easy way lol they are very firm .
I haven't put any measurements here as when you have the box in hand you will see how easy it is to simply measure,or you may decide to use a different box.
I am really pleased how sturdy this box turned out ! 

Made and Designed by Pattie Bloomfield

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Pattie, your gorgeous Tea Box...I love it so much !! Love the way you design these things, your such a clever bunny! I have tried to do one also and will post soon. Please put pic up also of the other box you have recently done, its amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to have a go at this! Totally gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete